We had another grand Jam today!

Here are a few among the many sketches I made! 

All those participated today (thanks!) please upload your stuff here,

Views: 880

Replies to This Discussion

Nice composition .  Anil, you sitting in front of the Metro station and sketching, inspired all of us to start sketching  that old institution -  Higginbothams.  Thanks.               Anil, I can see only one sketch in this thread.

Thanks Nandita. I did upload two but only one is here. Will add the other later. 

OK I followed Ramya's advice and saw the second sketch.  Nice clean lines.

Two sketches from today

First one a channapatna laquer toy stall at the Rangoli Metro Art center. He was spinning a top on his open palm while kids and adults alike watched enthralled by all the toys on offer. I would like to setch it again , for correcting the hand gestures. Waiting for ref pics from Nandita.

Second one is view of the Cafe coffee day outside the main entrance of MG road metro station.

Thank you for viewing. It was a lovely penciljam at a new interesting venue. Would love to go up to the flower boulevard next time.

Honest sketches, Ramya. Was good to see this while you were drawing :)

Thanks Din!

The Toy Seller has come out pretty well! It's lovely how you have highlighted the toys and the shades using a few colours while leaving the rest of the composition just be..

Thanks Shalini !

Nice sketches Ramya, saw the toyseller  being done - live.  Have posted the pics in The Photograph.  The walkway above is yet to get the name 'boulevard' as the plants bouganvilla and geraniums still have to establish themselves.  However great bamboo on the army grounds behind.  Also you get seating in the shade, and a top view of MG Road.

Both the sketches have come out well. Can see the smile on the toy sellers face,enjoying the attention of the onlookers I suppose :)

As much as I attempted these, couldn't quite get them right, as happens when I try to draw most buildings :( Yet to master this elusive art. Nice textures here, Anil.

Thanks Dinesh.

Do you want to draw toony buildings or more true to life? I would love to see either (or both) from you!

RSS

Events

Members

Love drawing? you're at the right place, Penciljammers is a community of people, just like you. Grab your sketchbook and join us.

© 2019   Created by Pencil Jam.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service