Sunday's  jam had some enthusiastic jammers there early, ready with their sketch books.  Morning walkers/joggers were feeding the pigeons and the ducks.  The cormorants must be seasonal, as they had disappeared, and the interesting effects of the morning mist of December was not there.  Since I was in late, the sun was already up and  I only got in a few pictures.

Some neighbourhood kids, morning walkers and an old gentleman who insisted on telling me what to draw were our companions. 

First time jammer Hema, who did a detailed sketch of the fresh vegetables being sold outside.

The most sketched view opposite the tank.

Ducks in action!

Views: 266

Replies to This Discussion

Brilliant pics! Its like a gang of drawers just appear ,all sitting in a staright line. Out to draw on a sunday morning :)

Liked the duck series too. Really missed being there.

Absolutely brilliant! Love those shots of jammers sitting in a line, shooting from the hip. And those two hyper-enthusiastic kids add to the charm :D That white duck in dark waters is a stunner! A great recap, Nandita, even if the jam itself lasted for just a couple hours.

Terrific photographs! Looking forward to the sketches....

Thanks Ramya, missed you on Sunday.  I know first time I have seen the jammers so orderly.  Ha! Ha!  Only Sony and Sakre were perched in different places.

Thanks Dinesh, the kids seemed to think they were a part of it.  Thanks for the fave.

Thank you Balaji Sir.

nice pics,..i was there @ 10:25,but it was closed, had planning to visit a private museum of raja ravi varma ( The painter Prince) near the tank ( sadashiva nagar) ..that was also closed.....missed last jam..........

Lovely pictures. Great sight to see the enthusiastic sketchers!

@" old gentleman who insisted on telling me what to draw "  :)

Lovely photographs !! Looking forward to the sketches :)

Thank you Mohan, GS, and Prabha for your comments.

RSS

Members

Love drawing? you're at the right place, Penciljammers is a community of people, just like you. Grab your sketchbook and join us.

© 2018   Created by Pencil Jam.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service