All Discussions Tagged 'sketching' (7)

← Back to Drawing Challenge
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

181. Pictures and Words

The first time I picked up a comic I think I was about 10 years old, and it got to me! Seriously, it did. While heavier literature has it's…

Started by George Supreeth

62 Aug 5, 2016
Reply by nicholasburnsart

180. Behold the Eye

What a thing of beauty an eye is huh? Shimmery, wet, delicate and intense and so difficult to draw. Ask any accomplished portrait artist he…

12 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by paranirajan

175. Drawing to Music

Today's daily drawing theme is a module straight out of The 100 day Program. It is a technique to encourage drawers to look beyond visual i…

23 Jun 24, 2011
Reply by Prabha Narayanan

171. The Quick Gesture

There are elaborate and detailed drawings. Then there are gestures. Gesture drawings are a quick way to capture the personality of the subj…

73 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Shruti Chaudhry

174. Those Intricate Lines

Drawing tone using a crumbly medium like graphite or charcoal, or a viscous medium like paint is one thing. Trying to render believable ton…

46 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Manu Sosa Núñez

55. Animal Mish Mash

It's great fun to mish mash an animal using Gimp or Photoshop, y'know cutting off a trunk and pasting it on some poor animal's bum and so o…

7 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Din Toon

23. Visualise your self

What is your perception of yourself? Visually.Today's assignment is to do a self-character sketch, a self-portrait of yourself. Go beyond t…

8 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Din Toon

RSS

Events

Members

Love drawing? you're at the right place, Penciljammers is a community of people, just like you. Grab your sketchbook and join us.

© 2019   Created by Pencil Jam.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service