All Discussions Tagged 'daily-sketch-group' (32)

← Back to Drawing Challenge
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

181. Pictures and Words

The first time I picked up a comic I think I was about 10 years old, and it got to me! Seriously, it did. While heavier literature has it's…

Started by George Supreeth

62 Aug 5, 2016
Reply by nicholasburnsart

1. A Police Identification Sketch

Welcome to our first sketch subject. Today's subject is a series of drawings to help the police identify a suspect. You're the profiling ar…

6 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by DeanAus

192. The Sivatherium

I first came across this amazing creature when reading Blavatsky's "From the Caves and Jungles of Hinddoostan'.This is how she described it…

5 May 13, 2012
Reply by Din Toon

186. The Dry Brush

Ranga once told me that he preferred the cheapest quality ball point pens for his work. The good ones according to him, work too well. The…

5 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Charu

182. Remover of Obstacles

Sitting in an auto staring at a maxicab in front of me I became aware of an awesome sticker of good ol' Ekadantha on it's rear window. The…

34 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by Neeta Popat Kataria

180. Behold the Eye

What a thing of beauty an eye is huh? Shimmery, wet, delicate and intense and so difficult to draw. Ask any accomplished portrait artist he…

12 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by paranirajan

179. The Emphatic Automatic

Today's assignment is automatic drawing! Have you ever observed yourself draw stuff that you were not aware of or had not decided on before…

36 Jul 2, 2011
Reply by B.Kiran Kumari

178. Mixity Mixed Mixes

You could use dots and develop a drawing, lines add another dimension, and by the time you get to shapes, the picture is pretty complex. In…

6 Jun 25, 2011
Reply by rimmel lopez

177. The Woodcut

Today's assignment is a throwback to my fine art college days when Linocut and wood cut / woodblock illustrations were all the rage. The hi…

24 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by Lavanya Karthik

171. The Quick Gesture

There are elaborate and detailed drawings. Then there are gestures. Gesture drawings are a quick way to capture the personality of the subj…

73 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Shruti Chaudhry

RSS

Events

Members

Love drawing? you're at the right place, Penciljammers is a community of people, just like you. Grab your sketchbook and join us.

© 2019   Created by Pencil Jam.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service