It was a great day. Perfect weather for being outside. A tempo traveller full of eager artists. Lovely Nrityagram resonating with music in the rustic setting.....

Here is the fountain pen sketch I started and then completed at home.

Here are two that I made from photographs. After I completed the pen drawing there was yearning for colour and I added some dashes of it.

Here is the one with some colour.

Here are some photographs of Nrityagram

Views: 1800

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ok, here is the completed sketch of the twig. Took me sometime to to figured out how to capture the stiff-yet-furry feel of the leaves.

Just a pretty dried Bougainvillea I found :)

:D I love the temple tree flowers. I put fresh ones between the book during the jam, their fragrance is still there. On the way out I found the wings of a butterfly. Since it was not in perfect condition I decided to include them in the page :)

This was stuck and coloured later at home. I used water soluble oil pastels and micron nib pen.

Nice contemporary collage.

Very nice Smitha, saw this at IISc, of course, still hold that the butterfly wings are over the top.

I sketched the friends of the girl in one of my pictures exchanging a secret - guTTu.

This is terrific Anil.

:) Thanks Balaji

Thanks Meena

Nice sketches......

Nice one Anil!

Great photos Chandra, like Meena I did not go near the tank, so did not get to see the engineering contraption.  Innovative!

RSS

Events

Members

Love drawing? you're at the right place, Penciljammers is a community of people, just like you. Grab your sketchbook and join us.

© 2019   Created by Pencil Jam.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service