It was a great day. Perfect weather for being outside. A tempo traveller full of eager artists. Lovely Nrityagram resonating with music in the rustic setting.....

Here is the fountain pen sketch I started and then completed at home.

Here are two that I made from photographs. After I completed the pen drawing there was yearning for colour and I added some dashes of it.

Here is the one with some colour.

Here are some photographs of Nrityagram

Views: 1825

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@ Meena, Yes.. I used color sketches. Dancer pic was in their notice boards..:-)

Yes. You and Balaji sir are right "Nagalinga Pushapa" a Indian name.

Hope that flower was upside down when taking pic.

Did you see the Engineering pic ? Once the water tank, is full.

The overflow of water will fill the bucket. and then  due to hinged/pulley action of that bar,

the bell start belling.Hope rhythmically ? is my doubt ..till the over flow stops.  :-)

"Once the water tank, is full.

The overflow of water will fill the bucket. and then  due to hinged/pulley action of that bar,

the bell start belling.Hope rhythmically ? is my doubt ..till the over flow stops.  :-) "

Very interesting.

Great sketches and photos.

Nice sketches and photos Chandra. I particularly like the sketch of the dancer.

Many Thanks Balaji sir.

Beautiful sketches and photographs Chandra

great sketches and pictures!

@Dhruba Many Thanks.

Nice sketches and photographs Anil. I like all three sketches very much, but I like the one done on location the most. 

Is it ok to use the photographs in this thread as reference for my artwork?

I can't speak for others, but you can use mine Balaji. 
Many thanks for your comments. As I have said before your pen drawings have inspired me. (Also Amit Mazumder's ball pens sketches and especially his focus and patience)

Thank you Anil. When I asked about the photos I had seen only yours. 

Cant wait to see all the works from this trip. Remember I will be sharing the link to images to the Director of Nrityagram. If she is interested in them I will inform the artist. Eitherway, it will still get us permit for next times session to draw the dancers :)

RSS

Events

Members

Love drawing? you're at the right place, Penciljammers is a community of people, just like you. Grab your sketchbook and join us.

© 2019   Created by Pencil Jam.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service