The Last day of 2014, Lets Happen to things.

A great master once said

"It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things.” - Leonardo Da Vinci

We are back to our yearly tradition of making resolutions.

Take a few moments, and think of the past year. How have you grown as an artist? Did  you explore new mediums, techniques or improve in any particular aspect of drawing, painting, illustration or simply new ways of creating?.

Now, what do you think your next steps should be to achieve your goal? Go ahead and share your thoughts. What you share here will not just commit you to your goal but inspire others.

All the jammers who took a resolution last year, let us know if you stuck by it, and what you learned in the process. Tell us what you would like to explore in the year 2015. 

Views: 188

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am sure, every Pencil Jam team member will now start blocking time for working together every Sunday.

This small step will help everyone to achieve their goal, in 2015.

2014 was the year I drifted away from drawing. I spent the whole of last year preoccupied with a new project, and could barely find the time to draw. In retrospect, I could have made time for it - instead of making excuses.

So, here are my goals for this year:

1. Complete the Watercolour illustration project I started in 2013!
  2. Illustrate at least 3 pages for my comicbook - Cobalt
  3. Draw more portraits - so I suck less at faces.
  4. Don't miss any weekend jams. If I do pay a fellow jammer ten rupees as punishment each time.

Happy new year everyone. Hope you draw like heck!

1. Start work on short comic book projects.

2. Finish some some of no. 1.

3. Attend some Jam sessions.

4. Make some friends.

RSS

Events

Members

Love drawing? you're at the right place, Penciljammers is a community of people, just like you. Grab your sketchbook and join us.

© 2019   Created by Pencil Jam.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service