Forms for Chitra Santhe 2013 are now available at CKP.

Other requirements along with the form during submission -

• Passport pic of artist
  • INR 300 DD in favour of "Karnataka Chitrakala Parishath, Bangalore - 1"
  • Bio Data of artist
  • Photographs of two works

Last date for submission - November 30, 2013

Please note tjhis time Chitra Santhe is on the FIRST Sunday of January., 5th Jan ( instead of the usual schedule of last Sunday of January) !!! So hurry up with your works.

Cheers,

Soman Patnaik

Update - 2013/Dec 13

- this time the "rejection" intimation is coming by Govt. of India postal service and not by a call on your cell phone like it used to be all these years. Please keep an eye on your post-box and also please pass on the message to your friends who have applied ! I got the info from one of the "rejected" applicants and thought of sharing. (Info courtesy: Asha Sudhakar Shenoy jee)

So, keep an eye on your post box fellas!!!

Views: 2875

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

who attended santhe i want to participate in domlur exhibition and my son also draws well ,rangoli metro art is the place where u can give rs-500 and shoe and sell ur artworks for kids also

Any Idea... when the list is coming out.... If anyone is visiting CKP at around 2nd Jan, request them to check for few names -

Dinesh Francis

Prabal Mallick

Prabha Narayanan

Amit Mazumder

Nishad

Sarvanan

Mohan

Soman Patnaik (***** 44442)

If there are more, kindly add your names and last 5 digits of phone number here for easy identification) here... This would help the one searching for our names in the list.

Kindly check my name also...

Jeevanandham (9400096555)

02 Jan 2014, Thursday

Went to CKP today... but list is not out yet... officials say, it be out Saturday only... so if anybody stays close by plz check for all....

By the way... saw them outlining and numbering the stalls...
seems same size as last year... the pavement was still in the process of being marked with numbers... the numbers I could see was - 

If you stand facing CKP gate - 

RHS from CKP gate - 100 to some 425 is to your right along the hotel pavement

RHS but behind you - 425 or so onwards to 650 of so was on the Golf course Pavement side

LHS of gate was yet to be marked and numbered... so no idea about other numbers or other lanes...

Thats all folks for now...

where is the next jam

i want an artist job in blore

what are the places to sell my artwork pl reply

RSS

Events

Members

Love drawing? you're at the right place, Penciljammers is a community of people, just like you. Grab your sketchbook and join us.

© 2019   Created by Pencil Jam.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service