Forms for Chitra Santhe 2013 are now available at CKP.

Other requirements along with the form -

• Passport pic
  • INR 200 DD in fav of "Karnataka Chitrakala Parishath, Bangalore - 1"
  • Bio Data
  • Photographs of two works

Last date for submission - January 1, 2013

So how many of PJ members had submitted the application form for Chitra Santhe and did not get a call from the CKP people (which is good, since they give a phone call to convey that the application has not been accepted!).

Kindly give your names, phone number (if you are okey with it) and stall number (which I believe should be out by now) here.

Please give the details here in the format (Name // cell no. // Stall No.)

This will help other members to locate fellow participants on the day. And other members can come visit your stalls when we get an opportunity. Its always good to have some friends around during the day, ain't it?

Here's the list of known participants ion Chitra Santhe 2013, along with Stall no -

Vidhu Pillai 62
Prabal Mallick 63 [Not Participating due to ill health]
Kavita 84
Paranirajan Sathyamoorthi 202
Nilesh Kumar 231
Soman Patnaik 427
Shyamala 607
Nandita 608
Asha Sudhaker Shenoy 609
Prabha 610
Smriti Krishna 611

Views: 3641

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Fellow jammers in Bangalore,

Please visit the stalls of PJ members - encourage and get inspired!!!

See you all folks tomorrow.

Cheers and all the best!!!

when is chitra santhe held is it in january and other months

Hi Maneesha,

The Chitra Santhe is an Annual event, held on the last Sunday of the month of January. Organised by the CKP, its a free event for artists (no participation fee) and for viewers (no entry fee). CS'13 had almost 1300 artists participating... its a great culmination of all forms of fine art. Alas! its just for a day!

Cheers,

Soman Patnaik

When is the next Chitra Sante? And when will be the forms are available?

Hey... Chitra Santhe usually happens on the last Sunday of each January... so I guess, it should happen next Jan 26, 2014... but since its the Republic day, lets wait and confirm when they come up with a date next year... Forms are available about a month before at CKP...

Cheers and all the best!

Soman Patnaik

how much we have to pay for stall

Thanks Soman. Let me know if they started giving application form.

thanks soman i am interested could not attend last yr and tell date also

oh i missed it sad

RSS

Events

Members

Love drawing? you're at the right place, Penciljammers is a community of people, just like you. Grab your sketchbook and join us.

© 2019   Created by Pencil Jam.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service