Forms for Chitra Santhe 2013 are now available at CKP.

Other requirements along with the form -

• Passport pic
  • INR 200 DD in fav of "Karnataka Chitrakala Parishath, Bangalore - 1"
  • Bio Data
  • Photographs of two works

Last date for submission - January 1, 2013

So how many of PJ members had submitted the application form for Chitra Santhe and did not get a call from the CKP people (which is good, since they give a phone call to convey that the application has not been accepted!).

Kindly give your names, phone number (if you are okey with it) and stall number (which I believe should be out by now) here.

Please give the details here in the format (Name // cell no. // Stall No.)

This will help other members to locate fellow participants on the day. And other members can come visit your stalls when we get an opportunity. Its always good to have some friends around during the day, ain't it?

Here's the list of known participants ion Chitra Santhe 2013, along with Stall no -

Vidhu Pillai 62
Prabal Mallick 63 [Not Participating due to ill health]
Kavita 84
Paranirajan Sathyamoorthi 202
Nilesh Kumar 231
Soman Patnaik 427
Shyamala 607
Nandita 608
Asha Sudhaker Shenoy 609
Prabha 610
Smriti Krishna 611

Views: 3622

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Soman,

I have a doubt about form. Shall I make copy of the form and able to apply for stall? please clarify this... I can able to get copy of the form Chitra Santhe 2013. kindly clarify my doubt please...no time because I hope you know the last day of post (1Jan2013).

Thanks,

Jeeva  

Sorry Jeeva... was out of station.

Yes, make a copy of the form available and drop it.

Once confirmed by CKP (For which you may have to contact them agaon around Jan 15 or so...) you can exhibit your works in the stall allotted.

And by all means - you should certainly participate... everyone should..

All the best.

Please help me any one...

Jeeva, 

I believe,  you better take this print out (sent by Subhash,) and apply, by post if you non-localate. 

If you are based, local here.I suggest,  take DD and go to  CKP, and also keep this xerox copy filled in.

Try to get original form, and apply there itself, ( by hand). I am also thinking that, they also issuing the zerox copies  :-),  Because chitrasanthe  has overwhelmed responses. what they want ultimatley is money (DD) and your details. I don't know within 3 weeks they will  inform the short listed people, to participate along with the slot/shop number and  area details.... 

Cheers,

Chandra

Thanks a lot Chandra,

I will do it today. And I am from Kerala Cochin so I will send through courier. That's fine right?

If you guys are need to check my some of sample paintings in facebook ID: Artist Jeeva

then help me please...

Jeeva

Thanks a lot Chandra,

I will do it today. And I am from Kerala Cochin so I will send through courier. That's fine right?

Hi Chandra,

Shall I get color print or B/W print? please...

HERE IS THE FORM - in original , from CKP website.

The link is http://www.karnatakachitrakalaparishath.com/parishath/csb.php

Although the form is of 2012, everything remains same EXCEPT the DD Amount... which is now INR 200

So how many of PJ members had submitted the application form for Chitra Santhe and did not get a call from the CKP people (which is good, since they give a phone call to convey that the application has not been accepted!).

Kindly give your names, phone number (if you are okey with it) and stall number (which I believe should be out by now) here.

Please give the details here in the format (Name // cell no. // Stall No.)

This will help other members to locate fellow participants on the day. And other members can come visit your stalls when we get an opportunity. Its always good to have some friends around during the day, ain't it?

Good idea Soman.

I had heard about this event a couple of years ago and been wanting to experience it but could not for some reason or the other. Hope to make it this year.

Here's the list of known participants ion Chitra Santhe 2013, along with Stall no -

Vidhu Pillai 62
Prabal Mallick 63 [Not Participating due to ill health]
Kavita 84
Paranirajan Sathyamoorthi 202
Nilesh Kumar 231
Soman Patnaik 427
Shyamala 607
Nandita 608
Asha Sudhaker Shenoy 609
Prabha 610
Smriti Krishna 611

RSS

Events

Members

Love drawing? you're at the right place, Penciljammers is a community of people, just like you. Grab your sketchbook and join us.

© 2019   Created by Pencil Jam.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service