Hello Bangalore Jammers,

this is a call for suggestions of venues for the weekend Jams. There are a few considerations:

1. The place should be relaxed and NOT crowded. Many jammers are new to drawing, sometimes bring family along and are not comfortable with gawkers, crowds and suchlike.

2. It should be publicly accessible, and we should not have to move out mid-jam because someone doesn't want us on their property.

3. It should be a location that people without personal transport should access easily. (On special occasions we have gone to Nandi hills or the zoo, but this is with a lot of planning!)

Ashte! Please list your suggestions below.

(Many thanks to Prabal for bringing this up!)

Views: 668

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There are several interesting places mentioned here : http://www.intachblr.org/parichay.php

Sankey Tank 

open till 10 am i heard.Has ample benches,and few dome shelters.I don't think there is a canteen here.Although outside the gates snacks are sold.Is quite crowded with morning joggers,walkers.:/ also has a play area for kids.

Entry gates from Sadashivnagar and Malleswaram

Kadu malleswara temple

Nandi temple ,behind Kadu Malleswara temple(has a little tank with turtles inside)

St Peters Church Seminary,Malleswaram

IISc Campus Yeshwanthpur

I know most of these will need some permission before we can do a pencil jam there.

i will come the first time if its on saturday in mg road

do it in schools also or in halls

There is something called 'Oota from Thota' 10 am to 5 pm. being held on World Kitchen Gardeners Day - 25th August 2013.  It is at Durga Parmeshwar ground, Opp. Rangashankara, 24th Main, J. P. Nagar, II Phase.  Those interested in Organic farming and products related to this can check it out.

Sounds good, Nandita.

i can come i like it

dont keep far places

dont keep in far places not easy for girls

RSS

Events

Members

Love drawing? you're at the right place, Penciljammers is a community of people, just like you. Grab your sketchbook and join us.

© 2019   Created by Pencil Jam.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service