Balaji Venugopal's Discussions (821)

Discussions Replied To (671) Replies Latest Activity

"Here are my sketches from the event. I concentrated on doing several small and very…"

Balaji Venugopal replied Jun 2, 2014 to CWA @ Morning Concert, Nageswara Rao Park - 1st June 2014

39 Jun 21, 2014
Reply by Prabha Subramanian

"Our event was reported in the Mylapore Times by Sumita Pai. You can read the report…"

Balaji Venugopal replied Jun 2, 2014 to CWA @ Morning Concert, Nageswara Rao Park - 1st June 2014

39 Jun 21, 2014
Reply by Prabha Subramanian

"This is my second watercolour sketch based on a pen and ink thumbnail sketch that I…"

Balaji Venugopal replied May 30, 2014 to Water Colour workshop- Dhruba Mazumdar in Chennai

29 Jun 8, 2014
Reply by Balaji Venugopal

"Prabha...Thank you very much. "

Balaji Venugopal replied May 30, 2014 to Water Colour workshop- Dhruba Mazumdar in Chennai

29 Jun 8, 2014

"Thank you Nithya. "

29 Jun 8, 2014

"This is the second of my watercolour sketches based on my own pen and ink thumbnails…"

Balaji Venugopal replied May 30, 2014 to CWA @ Madras War Cemetery, Nandambakkam, Chennai

5 Jun 5, 2014

"Here is the first of my watercolour sketches based on my own pen and ink thumbnails…"

Balaji Venugopal replied May 27, 2014 to CWA @ Madras War Cemetery, Nandambakkam, Chennai

5 Jun 5, 2014

"Dhruba...I will do another  version of the final exercise after a week or two by whe…"

Balaji Venugopal replied May 27, 2014 to Water Colour workshop- Dhruba Mazumdar in Chennai

29 Jun 8, 2014

"I had made up my mind to do a few thumbnail sketches at this event and then follow u…"

Balaji Venugopal replied May 27, 2014 to CWA @ Madras War Cemetery, Nandambakkam, Chennai

5 Jun 5, 2014

"That is a wonderful suggestion Dhruba. I will put up my new version in this thread s…"

Balaji Venugopal replied May 22, 2014 to Water Colour workshop- Dhruba Mazumdar in Chennai

29 Jun 8, 2014

RSS

Events

Members

Love drawing? you're at the right place, Penciljammers is a community of people, just like you. Grab your sketchbook and join us.

© 2018   Created by Pencil Jam.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service